Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Calling all gadget divas!

Believe it or not, I created this blog in December of 2004. At the time, I was not working, having recently left Musicmatch which had just been acquired by Yahoo (which, by the way, had nothing to do with my leaving). Five months later, I gave birth to my first child.

Skip ahead 15 months... I spend a lot of time reading other blogs and websites about gadgets... Engadget, Gizmodo, Wired, and lots more. One thing I noticed is that these sites are really catering to men. And that's understandable given that the gadget market is heavily skewed towards men. However, I read a recent article in Mobile Magazine that made me realize that there are lots of other women out there just like me who love gadgets and would probably appreciate a place that is tailored to them where they can learn more about the latest, coolest toys.

So if you're a gadget diva like me, I welcome you to my blog and encourage you to contribute with your ideas and suggestions about mp3 players, cell phones, PDAs, PCs, DVRs, or anything else having to do with gadgets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home